ColourPop haul

Hi there,


Since it was the holiday season I indulged myself to a ColourPop purchase. Since I'm in Europe ColourPop is not that widely available only if you purchase straight from their website and pay import taxes but ever since I got a lippie stix and a creme gel liner in my Ipsy bag I wanted to try out more products from ColourPop so here's what I've ordered (and still wait for their arrival):

- "Persuade me" lippie stix set:

 I paid for them 20$ on sale. 
The shades of lippie stix included are:

 Ziggie: Matte X Lippie Stix; dark terracotta
Daydream: Matte X Lippie Stix; plummy brown
Le Freak: Matte X Lippie Stix; deepened red wine
Goldie: Matte X Lippie Stix; rich brick red
Hotline: Matte X Lippie Stix; mid-tone dirty peach
Upside Down: Matte X Lippie Stix; light peach


Here are the swatches:

Top to bottom: Ziggie, Daydream, Le Freak, Goldie, Hotline and Upside Down.
Upside down is the only shade that it's too light for me at the moment :(.

- "Staycation" lippie stix set:

 As the previous one I paid 20$ for this too on sale. The shades of lippie stix included are:

Cookie: Matte Lippie Stix; warm brown nude
Brink: Matte Lippie Stix; terracotta rose
Grunge: Matte Lippie Stix: mid-toned red brown
Bossy: Matte Lippie Stix; classic blue red
I Heart This: Matte Lippie Stix; red fuchsia
LBB: Matte Lippie Stix; rich plum wine

Here are the swatches:

Top to bottom: cookie, brink, grunge, LBB, I love(heart) this, Bossy



- "You Had Me At Hello" eyeshadow palette: 
I  paid for this 10,80$ I got it on sale too. 
The shades are:
The Knot: metallic cool-toned ivory
Moon Struck: metallic soft gold
Two Peas: matte peachy beige
Candygram: metallic pinky red with gold duochrome
Winning Ticket: matte dusty mauve pink
FBO: metallic pink violet
Look-See: matte cool-toned plum
Fool's Rush: metallic golden bronze
Pulling Strings: matte warm saddle brown
Want U Back: matte dusty mauve brown
DTR: metallic silvery taupe
Sparks Fly: matte deep plummy brown


Here are the real-life swatches:

This were swatched with a makeup brush. Top to bottom: The Knot, Moon Struck, Two Peas, Candygram, Winning Ticket, FBO, Look-See, Fool's Rush, Pulling Strings, Want U Back, DTR, Sparks Fly.

These ware hand-swatched.


It's normal price is 18$ and you can find it here: You-had-me-at-hello eyeshadow palette.


If your purchase is over 50$ you get free shipping (under that for outside USA it's a flat rate of 9,99$). On top of that when I placed my order if the overall amount was over 50$ you got for free:

- Golden State of Mind eyeshadow palette:




I don't know how much I'll use this as it's all shimmers but I never say never. Maybe it'll take me out of my comfort zone of using shimmers only for inner corner of on the lid as pop of light. You can purchase the palette here: Golden-state-of-mind eyeshadow palette. It's on sale for 20$ from it's regular 26$ price.

The shades are:

Golden Egg: pinky beige with turquoise glitter
Pay the Piper: icy blue
GRLFRND: pink with violet glitter
Zero Clue: vibrant warm yellow
Watch Out: golden ivory with pink glitter
Drizzle: icy baby pink
Uptight: rose gold
Can't Stop: icy champagne ivory
Sparkler: silvery bronze
Unsupervised: pink champagne
Lust in Time: medium cool rose
Mind Tricks: icy blackened purple
Wing Woman: red brown with green and gold glitter
Heads or Tales: icy cranberry
Tinker Time: blackened antique gold with blue glitter

Here are the real-life swatches:

These were swatched with a makeup brush. Top to bottom: Golden egg, Pay the Pipper; GRLFRND, Zero Clue, Watch Out, Drizzle, Uptight, Can't Stop, Sparkler, Unsuppervised, Lust in time, Mind Tricks, Wing Woman, Heads or Tales, Tinker Time. 


These were hand-swatched. The payoff looks better on the ones watched by hand then with a brush.

To be honest I can't wait for them to arrive so I can play around with them. As soon as they get here I'll make an update about them with real life swatches and import info ( maybe they'll be useful if you wanted to order something from outside EU but weren't that keen on import duties).

The overall value of my purchase was 50,80$ and was made on the 29th of December 2017(posted out on 04th of January) and arrived on 26th of January 2018 as much as I know for import duties I'll have to pay the VAT which is 19% of the overall value.

Until then, have you tried these ones or other Colour Pop items? have you liked them? I plan for my next purchase from them if everything goes smoothly with this one to but a bunch of liquid lipsticks and their famous Super Shock Shadows.

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts