Makeup For Artist Acrylic Craker 2017

Hi there,

I was shopping around Sephora yesterday and came across the last piece they had on stock of the MUFE Artist Acrylic Cracker. It's part of the 2017 Holiday Collection.

It looks like this:



It contains a makeup red pouch and an Artist Acrylic Lip Paint in shade 501-Eggplant(full size); here's the swatch:


The pouch is tiny.. it can fit change in ^_^ or a couple of eyeshadow pans. As for the acrylic lip paint I'm really pleased with it. 

I paid for the cracker around 12$ whilst the lip paint on it's own bought separately it retails for 22$ around here.

The lip paint contains has 7 ml (0.23 fl.oz) and it's made in Italy. The shade is a nice burgundy color, great for a winter everyday use or for evening too; it has a satin finish. It doesn't dry out completely matte; it does transfer but I don't mind it as I like the color a lot.

On Sephora.com I couldn't find the Craker anymore. The lip paint on it's own retails for 18$ you can find it here: MUFE Artist Acrylip 501-Eggplant.

In the UK the cracker retails for 13 pounds (currently reduced to 11,50 pounds) at Debenhams: MUFE Cracker.

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts