Kat Von D Tattoo liner review

Hello,

This is the final item I got from Kat Von D in my Sephora haul. It's the Waterproof Ink Liner in Trooper Black.



First of all, I love the tip of this liner, it's literally like a perfectly fine line brush. Kat Von D knows it's painting stuff ^_^.

It's not a black black.. if you want a really deep black you may need to put 2 coats on. The fine tip lets you draw a really fine line or draw whatever shape you like easily. 

It does dry down quite quickly and it's smudge proof. It comes out clean it's not spreading all over the place when you're taking it off. 

I got a travel/sample size one to test it out and see if I like it. Full size retails for around 19$ like the liquid lipstick.

Overall it's a nice liner. I do have quite a few from Ipsy so most probably I won't purchase on in the near future but when I will I for sure would consider buying this one.

Have you got/tried it? Do you like it?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts