Kat Von D Everlastick liquid lipstick review

Hi there,

I continue my review :) Today I'll be talking about the Kat Von D - Everlasting liquid lipstick:


I bought the shade "Double Dare"

I haven't owned anything from Kat Von D before and since this liquid lipsticks are so raved about for some good time now I bought one. I was searching through multiple shades they've got from Kat Von D at Sephora and ended buying one that I know it's a shade I'll use. It's good for everyday wear.

I'm really happy with how the shade looks on my lips. The description of the shade is a cocoa blush color. The lipstick itself is Vegan it's long lasting as long as you don't eat and drink as it's fading quite quickly under that circumstances.

It does dry down to a matte look and it doesn't feel heavy on the lips at all. With a lips primer underneath it does make it a bit tacky but not uncomfortable.

I paid around 19$ for it in store. Overall I'm happy with it. Would I buy other shades?.. probably if those shades I cannot find at other drugstore brands like sleek (they make really nice liquid lipsticks for around a quarter of the price of the Kat Von D one).

Hope you found this review useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts