Ipsy December "snow globe" glam bag 2017

Hi there,

It's the end of the year... Christmas is just around the corner.

Here's the design of the last Ipsy bag of the year:

The design itself is quite nice. I think they could've get more creative but still it's nice.

- Purlisse sheet mask - Coconut+Rice nourishing mask and Green tea+Ginger Treatment mask:

I'm no fan of sheet masks.. I have a tiny face and fell that a lost of the product goes to waste. It's a full size item and it retails for: 8$/piece. You can find it here: Purlisse sheet mask.

- Dirty Little Secret eyeshadow crayon in Fetch:

The shade is a light pink hue with peach undertone. It can be easily used as a cream highlighter too. I usually use this type of crayons as eyeshadow base more than just itself. It's a full size item and it retails for 14$. You can find it here: DLS eyeshadow crayon in Fetch. 

- Rimmel London Stay Matte Face Primer:


I'm surprised we got an Rimmel product. I got a sample size. So far so good, I'm not crazy about it. It's a drugstore face primer; it's doing its job. Full size item retails for: 5,25$ on Amazon, you can find it here: Rimmel Stay Matte Primer.

- Ofra Liquid lipstick in Ipsy Unzipped:

I love Ofra Liquid Lipsticks. They fell so nice on the lips and the staying power is decent. The shade I got is a dusty pinkish-berry. Great for everyday wear. I received a full size item which retails for 20$. You can find it here: Ofra Unzipped.


- Luxie Beauty- Precision Shader Onix Brush 239:

I'm so so happy about this brush. A girl cannot have enough makeup brushes. I'm so happy when I get brushes in Ipsy Bag. It's a great pack on brush, it's really sturdy. It's a full size brush and it retails for 14$ on their website; you can find it here(the rose gold handle one): luxie brush.

Overall I'm quite happy with what I got this month. I'm really happy about the liquid lipstick and for the eyeshadow brush. Not that keen on the sheet mask but they'll make a great gift ^_^.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription beauty service. It costs you 10$/month and you get 5 beauty products (at least 2 are full size by my experience so far). They currently ship only to USA and Canada. You can subscribe by clicking here: Ipsy Subscription.

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts