Christmas Party makeup look

Hi there,

We had the Christmas Party at the Office so I played around with my makeup. Here's what I came up with:



I'm guttered that the lighting in the room wasn't that good and the pics don't do justice :(. It turned out quite nice in person.

Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;
- ELF brow powder;
- The Balm brow mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot;
- Zoeva Naturally Yours eyeshadow palette;
- Kat von D Shade+Light eyeshadow palette;
- MUFE eyeshadows.
- Kat von D Tatto eyeliner;
- UD Better then Sex Mascara;
- Cupio False lashes.

Face:
- MUFE Mattyfing face primer;
- MUFE HD Foundation shade 120;
- Stila Angel Face Powder;
- The Blam Bahama Mama contour powder;
- MAC Pro Longwear blush in Rosy Outlook;
- ELF Highlighter in Pinktastic.

Lips:
- Astor Perfect Stay liquid lipstick shade 220.

As I said I'm really guttered that the pictures don't do justice but I hope you like the look. It's a nice evening look if you don't want too much going on on the eyes. I think it balances out the lips and the eyes really nice.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas ^_^

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts