Avon Mark liquid lipstick review

Hi there,

I've seen the add on TV and decided to try them on. I bought 2 shades of the new Avon Mark liquid lipstick. 


I got shade "passion it" and "irresistible".

- "Passion it" is a nice burgundy-plum shade;
- "Irresistible" is an everyday coral shade.


The lipstick itself is matte but it does transfer. It dries out matte but it's not transfer proof. It has a mousse consistency and a fruity smell. It reminds me a lot of the Bare Minerals liquid lipstick and NYX Whipped lip&cheek color consistency wise.

Overall it's a nice drugstore matte liquid lipstick. I only got 2 shades to test them out. I'm on the fence, I don't know if I'll get the other shades too.

The price of one lipstick is: 5 British pounds (around 7$) ; it contains 7ml (0.23fl.oz) of product and the ones I got are made in Poland.

Lots of love,
Andrea



Comments

Popular Posts