Syoss Permanent Hair Color review

Hi there,

I've decided to play around with my hair color and change it. Usually I tent to go for black or black with blue hue but now I went for Red.

I bought the Syoss Oleo Intense Permanent Hair Color shade 5-92 Bright Red:


To be honest I was a bit on the fence with it as I didn't thought it would turn out on my natural dark hair color. I was pleasantly surprised once I rinsed it off and let my hair dry. 

The color really looks nice, not as vibrant as on the picture but hey.. it never is ^_^ but for a dark hair girl it's not bat at all.

I threw out the box and the tubes and forgot to take a picture of them so here's a content picture found online:


It has the mixing medium in screw cap type squeezable tube; the metallic tube with the actual color and the fixing conditioner. In the box you also get the instructions and a pair of gloves.

It's quite easy to use, just unscrew the cap on the plastic tube; squeeze the content of the metallic tube in and then shake vigorously until it's combined. Then unscrew the small cap (it has a big screw at the rim of the tube and a small one on the top of the cap) and it's ready to use.

Once it's on your entire hair, or wherever or however you want to use it. Let it sit for around 30-40 minutes then rinse it off. Wash the hair with shampoo afterwards apply the color seal conditioner.

Let your hair air dry or blow dry it.. to your choice and you're done. 


Now I'm curious to see how long it will last and how it will fade off.

You'll see how it turned out on my skin in the next posts.


Hope you found this post useful,

Lots of love,
Andrea


Comments

Popular Posts