Sephora haul

Hi sweetie pie,

Finally Kat Von D was launched in Sephora her.. Feels like we're the last ones on the planet that has access to them in stores not by purchasing them abroad.

So, since they've launched I made a trip to Sephora to test them out and couldn't leave empty handed :



I purchased:

- Shade + Light eyeshadow palette they everyone praised about;
- Everlasting Liquid lipstick in "Double Dare";
- A travel size of the Tattoo Waterproof liner in Trooper Black;

And since it was just released and I really needed another of those magnetic palettes I bought the one the Makeup For Ever just released (the XL size).

I will go into a more in depth review for each item I got in the future posts.

Overall for all the items I paid around 70$. 


Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts