Kat Von D Shade+Light eye makeup palette review

Hi,

As I promised I came back with a more in depth review for each item from my Sephora haul.

Today's turn is for the Kat Von D - Shade&Light eyeshadow palette:



Well.. I'm a little on the fence with this one. The shadows themselves are nice, they blend well and some of them are quite pigmented. 

Even though the swatches on my hand don't look like much when I used them on the lid with a brush I was pleased with the result.

I'm on the fence with it as it was so raved about and I feel like it's not that awesome as many said.

It's nice, don't get me wrong but I've come across drugstore brands that can easily compare to this one and are a lot cheaper. For instance Makeup Revolution London do quite a good job in dupeing a lot of highend brands.

Nevertheless before I can say if I like it or don't I need to play around more with it. As I said the shades are nice on the lid. It's great for everyday use as it has, neutral, cool and warm tones but the shadows are not as nice as the Too Faced Peach Palette let's say.

It cost me around 50$ bought in store from Sephora. Roughly the same price as it's in USA.

Do you own it? have you played around with it? Do you like it?

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts