Ipsy November "All you" glam bag 2017

Hi sweetie,

I can't believe it's November already.. Christmas is just around the corner...

 Here's this month glam bag:

It's a nice design (you can get one of these 2 models/colors) but to be honest it doesn't say much to me. It's just nice..

- Tini Beauty - Barfly Highlighter in Candlelit:



I never heard of this Company before.. I have oily skin and I'm not that keen on creamy products in general (eyeshadows,  blushes, highlighter etc). It's a full size product, I couldn't find it on their website at the time I wrote the post. Here's their website: Tini Beauty.

- Glamour Dolls - Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Matte Bronzer in Bitten&Bronzed:


Well this name is a mouth full.. :). I like the texture of it though it's a bit chalky. It blends nicely. Overall it's a nice product I can't complain about it. Like before I couldn't find the exact product on their website. A similar one you can find it here and it retails for 4,99$: Glamour Dolls Bronzer.

- Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Lip Locked Stain in All of Me:



I looooveee the shade; it's just perfect for my skin tone for everyday use. Even though I got a travel size item I just love it. It stays on the lips for hours even if you eat or drink (cautiously). Full size item retails for 24$ and you can find it here: Manna Kadar All of Me lip stain.

- Too Faced - Hangover 3 in 1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray:

This is a tiny tiny sample... It's good for 2 uses at tops.. I'll be honest, it's nice but I think it's quite overpriced. You can find similar primer+set sprays way cheaper that perform just the same. If you're a brand fan than by all means buy it. Full size item retails for 27$ and you can find it here: Too Faced 3in1.

- Tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12 h blush in Feisty:


It's the first blush I try from Tarte and I've fallen in love. It's creamy, blends like a dream. With my oily skin it stays on for a solid 6-7 hours which is great by my experience. Most probably I will buy more shades. Full size item retails for 29$, you can find it here: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12h blush.



Overall I'm happy with the items I got in this month's glam bag. I can leave without the cream highlighter and without the tiny primer+setting spray but I'm happy I got them as I get to try more products that probably I wouldn't so I'm happy for that :)

Lots of love,
Andrea



Comments

Popular Posts