Kendra beauty liquid lipsticks haul

Hi there,

I went on a hunt for some liquid lipsticks and I ended up at Kendra (a drugstore shop similar to Ulta or Boots but they only have makeup, skincare and perfumes).

Here's what I ended up purchasing:



- Sleek Cosmetics  - Matte Me liquid lipsticks in shade: Bittersweet, Shabby Chic and Birthday Suit:


I'm really pleased with them. I paid for each one around 4$, they are long lasting, they dry down completely matte and don't fell neither heavy or tacky on the lips. They do fade from the inner rim out. Taking into account the price and the quality I'm happy with them. I wish they had a wider range of shades but you never know maybe they will make them.

- Maybelline - Color Sensational Liquid Vivid Matte lipstick in 05 Nude Flush:


I love the consistency of this liquid lipstick. It's mousy, a lot like the Bare Minerals One. On the lips it does feel a bit tackyer then the Sleek one but it does dry matte too. I paid for it around 6$ and the quantity you get inside is 1 ml more the the Sleek one. I wish like the Sleek ones they would have a wider range of shades..

Overall I'm happy with my purchases. Compared with my high end liquid lipsticks they are just as good if not better so why not buy them :)

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts