Ipsy October "Spellbound" glam bag 2017

Hi sweetie,

October is over us... Halloween is coming  ^_^... here's this month Ipsy glam bag:


I love how it looks.. that bat on the zipper it's just awesome.. It's perfect for an October glam bag.

I'll be honest, it's been a long time now since I was really happy with all of the items I got in the bag. This is one of those rare moments where I'm really really happy with what I've received.

Here's what I got:

- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics eyeshadow in Bronzed:


It's a lovely bronze shade, great for a quick all over the lid shade or just as a pop of color on the outer corners of the eyes. I received a full size item that retails for 12$. It's highly pigmented, easy blendable.  You can find it here: DLS bronzed eyeshadow. This eyeshadow alone is more than you pay for your monthly subscription. Use code: IPSY20 for 20% off of your online purchase on their website.

- Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut&Shea Butter Oil Treatment:


This is a tiny sample size. It's nice for some shine for your hair. It's full of good stuff, Coconut and Shea butter are known for hydrating the skin. It has vitamin A and E thanks to the Shea Butter. The full size item and it's full description given by their seller can be found here: Coconut and Shea Butter treatment.

- MDMFlow Liquid Matte Lipstick in Retro:



It's the perfect shade for my skin tone. It's just my everyday shade, I love it. It's that dusty rose color that goes so well with almost every look. It's hydrating on the lips, I didn't fell drying at all and it stays in place for good hours. It retails for around 24$, you can find it here:MDMFlow liquid lipsitck in Retro. Use the code IPSY25 for 25% off of their website.

- IT Cosmetics - Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder:


I had the under eye concealer from IT Cosmetics and I love it. For my oily skin it works just great. This face powder didn't let me down either. It is a travel/sample size item but you have quite enough to be able to set your opinion about it. I used it to set my under eye area, on top of the concealer. Full size item retails for 29$ and you can find it here: Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder.
  
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in Perversion:


I got a large sample size... more of a travel size item. It's creamy, just like butter. It's black as black can be. It really glides on and it doesn't drag onto your lids. Full size retails for 20$ and it can be found here: UD Perversion eyeliner.

Overall, I'm really happy with the products I got in this month's Ipsy. For sure I'm not unsubscribing soon ^_^.

Lots of love,
Andrea



Comments

Popular Posts