Today's makeup look

Hi sweetie,

I just felt like playing with makeup today, so I tried to go to the products I don't reach to that often, tried to get a bit out of my comfort zone :)... not too much though but I'm trying ^_^.

Here's what I ended up with (I don't know why the picture turned out so blurry):


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Kiko Milano eyebrow marker in shade 01.

Eyes:
- Artdeco eyelid primer;
- Sephora eyeshadow in no.84 "my latest fantasy";
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in "lounge";
- Sleek makeup face powder in "bamboo" - on the brow bone.
- Avon eye crayon in "golden diamond";
- Kiko Milano "Ultra Tech" mascara.

Face:
- Kiko Milano Glacial light soft sifter liquid foundation in shade no.3;
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "light";
- Sleek makeup face powder in "bamboo";
- Essence Sun Club matte bronzing powder in "light skin";
- ELF HD cream blush in "superstar"
- ELF Highlighter in "Pinktastic".

Lips:
- Essence matte matte matte lipgloss in 05 "simply be an icon"

Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts