MAC mini haul

Hi there,

I passed by a MAC store in Bucharest and I couldn't resist myself not buying anything ^_^.

I only got 2 things but still:

- Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in "NW20":



Adriana, the MAC Makeup Artist did a demo on my face with it and I loved they way it felt on the face. To my surprise she used the MAC #168 brush (that I will go to for blush or face powder not foundation) but the look ended up flawless. The good side is that it felt really nice on the face, lasted quite a long time without clogging up my pores or cling to my dry spots. The downside of it is that it does oxidize so be aware when you buy it that it will get a tad bit darker on the skin once in contact with air.  It cost me 137 Romanian LEI (about 36 US $). That's 7$ more than in the US, quite a bit more..

- Pro Longwear Paint Pot in "Painterly":



I don't think this one needs much introduction.. I just love it.. she used it on my eyelids as an eyeshadow base and I love that it created a smooth canvas. I don't have visible veins so it didn't need to cover up too much but it created an uniform color. The staying power of the eyeshadows wasn't prolonged much but what I've noticed is that after a couple of hours it didn't set into the crease line it was still smooth. I paid 92 Romanian LEI (about 24 US $) for it. That's 2$ more than in the US so that's reasonable..

Unfortunately over here MAC is not that easy to come across.. they only have stores opened in 3, maximum 4 cities and their online platform is not up and running yet.. they've told me the online shopping will be up soon but they don't know exactly when.

Though I must say I came across the nicest people on the MAC counter, they were really helpful and super nice.. as oppose to some not so nice experiences I had at a different MAC in another city.

I am planning in the near future to make a whole face MAC products look but I'm still missing some items so until then I'll just stock them up..

So yep.. this concludes this mini haul,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts