Ipsy September "like a boss" bag 2017

Hi there,

I can't believe it's already fall... :(...

Here's this month Ipsy bag:

I love the look of this month's bag. Those tiny studs look amazing. This is one of my favorites bags I got so far. It can easily be used as a clutch if you don't carry around of stuff.



- Elizabeth Mott - POP! goes the shadow in "toasted":

It's a really nice cool toned toasted color that has shimmer in it. It's great as an overall shade. Full size retails for 13$ and you can find it here: Pop! Goes the shadow.

- Pixie by Petra - Beauty blush duo in Peach Honey:

This is a full size item. It's really nice duo blush with a sheen. The issue I got is that I don't quite use blushes like this, I prefer the matte ones. Though it's a really nice blush, it has Vitamin E in it too. It's a full size item and it retails for: 18$ and you get a kabuki blush too. You can find it here:Beauty blush duo.

- Neogen Dermalogy - White truffle serum in oil drop:
This is a sample size. A little drop goes a long way. I'm not a fan of oils having oily skin so I passed this to my mom.. Full size item retails for 35$ and you can find it here: White truffle serum in oil drop.

- Tarte - lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara:

I always love when I get travel/sample size mascaras as they're great for travel. The wand is really nice. The formula is nice. Full size retails for 23$ and you can find it here: Tarte lights, camera, lashes mascara.  

- ColourPop - ultra matte lippie stix in Glam Bag:

This is the item I asked for ( I e-mailed Ipsy Care and tried my luck and asked for this item). I'm so happy I got it. It's a collab between Ipsy and ColourPop. The shade it's great for summer as it's really really bright. I'm just in love with it. It looks just awesome. Usually this lippie stix retail for 5$. I obviously got a full size item ^_^. You can buy lippie stix here: Lippie Stix .




Well this is all I got, I'm overall pleased with the items I got :)

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts