Today's makeup

Hi there,

I came across some makeup I don't usually go to so I played around with it and this is what I came up with:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;

Eyes:
- Avon eyelid primer in "light beige";
- Avon pretty eye stix in "peach nectar";
- Sephora eyeshadow pallet in "Miami Vibes no.11";
- Oriflame Visions eyelid crayons in "green gaze" and "brown eyed girl";
-  Avon Mark Big&Daring waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Avon Mark Magix Prep and Set spray;
- Avon Extra Lasting liquid foundation in shade "shell";
- Essence mattifying face powder;
- Essence blush;
- ELF highlighter in "Pinktastic";
- Avon Mark Magix Prep and Set spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip liner in "pink bouquet";
- Avon lipstick in "Pout".

It's nothing fancy.. I just played around with the makeup I come across :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts