Sephora haul

Hi lovely,

There was Sale at Sephora so I couldn't help myself.

- Make Up For Ever Artist Eyeshadow:

The shades I bought now were the ones marked, here are the swatches:


Top: ME-400 (metallic-Buttercup)
Middle: S-748 (satin - coral)
Bottom: M-618 (matte - espresso)

The Coral one can be used as a blush as well (at least that's what's stated on their website)
I paid about 10$-12$ on each (they normally retail for 21$).

- Sephora long lasting blush in : No.3 - Can't stop smiling:



Swatch:


It's a nice salmon pink shade. It is supposed to be a blush but can easily be used as a transition shade for the lids. I paid around 4$ for it. It's normal retail price is 14$.

- Sephora magnetic eyeshadow / blush / powder palette:



I received this one as a bonus for the MUFE eyeshadow I got and for the blush. It was a totally unexpected surprise but really nice nonetheless. It has magnetic bottom (similar to a Z palette) and can hold 3 standard eyeshadow or the inner circle can be removed and made a bit bigger to hold the blush / powder pan. It's nice that it has a "key" as well so if you want to remove the pans or replace them it's handy. I tried to find out the price of it but couldn't find it online. 

- Sephora - Rouge Infusion the Neutral lip ink in: 21 Chestnut:



Swatch:


This is a true brown shade, it dries out to a satin look, once it's dried it doesn't transfer but mind that it stains the skin. I couldn't find it online anymore but I paid 4$ for it. 

With all of these I got a bunch of samples, here's what I received:

- Sephora 10h foundation - I already own the full size one so I'll keep it for when I'll travel (it's enough in the sachet to cover my face once).
- Sephora Instant Moisture + cream - travel size face cream with Hydraulic Acid booster.


- Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer and Illuminating Perfecting Primer.

I usually keep this samples / travel size items for when I'm away for a day or two and I just need to throw something on my face.

Hope you like this haul,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts