Kendra Beauty haul

Hi there,

I went shopping today and couldn't help myself not buying some makeup ^_^.

Kendra is a Romanian drugstore makeup/perfume shop similar to Superdrug / Boots in UK or Ulta in USA.

Here's the stuff I bought:




- Essence Matt Matt Matt longlasting lipgloss:


Here are the swatches:


Top: 05 Simply Be an Icon - berry shade
Bottom: 04 Ready, Set, Impress! - light red shade

Each retails for about 3$ (2 British Pounds). They have a creamy-mousse consistency, pleasant vanilla smell but mind that it doesn't dry down matte (or if my miracle it does, it takes a whole lot of time to dry).. as for the long lasting part... it lasted a maximum of 3 hours on my lips. Either way the shades are nice, it felt comfortable on the lips so for everyday use for me their nice. Note: they stain the skin :).

- Essence mattifying face powder:



This is my everyday office face powder; it's a repurchase as I ran out of the one I had. It keeps my oily skin in place.. it's inexpensive so great for everyday :). It retails for about 4$ (3 British Pounds).

- Wet 'n Wild lipsticks:


Here are the swatches:



Top: Wine room - berry shade
Bottom: Bare it all - pinkish nude shade


This was my very first wet 'n wild purchase as it recently became available here. I like the shades, I like the staying power and the fact that their hydrating. I don't like the fact that the go one quite rough, it doesn't glide on, it's kind of dragging the skin. I threw away the receipt but as far as I can remember they retailed for about 3$ (2 British Pounds) each.

Well, this completes this haul :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts