Ipsy August "Good Vibes" bag 2017

Hi sweetie,

Here's this month's bag:


This month there are 3 bag designs, I got the "Wild & Free" one ^_^.

- Pacifica Coconut Blush duo:

Here's the swatch:


It's a really nice everyday shade, great for night out too. It is pigmented so a little goes a long way (at least for me). It's a sample size, I couldn't find the full size on their website. A full size coconut and rose infused blush retails for 12$, you can find it here: Coconut and Rose blush . You can use code Blush20 for a 20% discount on pacificabeauty.com .

- Seraphine Botanicals - Liquid Coal Waterproof Liquid liner:


I love this eyeliner, the felt tip glides on smoothly, it's just really easy to use. It is Vegan, 93% natural, has no oils or Parabens and it's hypoallergenic. I got a full size which retails for 22$, you can find it here: Liquid Coal Waterproof eyeliner. Use the code IPSY20 for 20% off on their website, just click here: seraphinebotanicals.com.

- The Balm - Voyage Vol.II eyeshadow in Willkommen:


Well, what more can I say about the Balm.. I love most of the products I've tried from them. This is a great all over the lid shade (copper - caramel shade), or used just in the crease to give dimension ( on the lid use a light shade) then add a fine liner and red lips and your good to go. I got a tiny sample size, I couldn't find it full size as it's part of  Voyage Vol.2 eyeshadow palette. The full palette retails for 39.50$, you can buy it here: Balm Voyage Vol.2. Use code IPSY20 for 20% off any purchase on thebalm.com .

- First Aid Beauty - Skin Rescue deep cleanser with red clay:

I'm not that big of a fan of trying all sorts of cleansers, toners, creams on by sensitive face but once in a while I let it go. This was not my favorite though, it may be filled with good stuff by my face didn't like it. It has a gel consistency.  Though it cleansed my face, it's done it's job I found my face way too dry (even for my oily skin) after using it. I got a travel size 28.3 gr (1.0 oz), the full size one retails for 24$, you'll find it here: Skin Rescue Red Clay Cleanser. Use the code IPSY0817 for 15% off any purchase on firstaidbeauty.com.

- Firma Beauty - 103 Angled Contour brush:


Well... I always love when I get makeup brushes. One can never have enough makeup brushes.. at least in my opinion. This is great for blush, bronzer, contouring even highlight. They state it's hand crafted and that it's cruelty free too. It is really soft, it's a full size brush and retails for 14.99$, you'll find it here 103 Angled brush. Use the code IPSY for 10% off any purchase on firmabeauty.com.


Overall I'm happy with what I got in this month's bag. The brush alone is worth more than the monthly subscription.

If you decide to subscribe to Ipsy (a 10$/month+tax beauty subscription) just click here: Ipsy subscription

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts