Empties

Hi there,

These are the empties I kept recently:


I'll break them up into categories so it's easier.

Makeup:




- Avon Ideal Flawless face powder - it was a nice face powder but nothing special. I would repurchase it if I can't find another one easier to get that's just as good. 

- Sephora Powder Foundation - I used it as a face powder as for my acne prone skin as a foundation it did exactly nothing.. didn't cover a bit. I wouldn't repurchase it as too me it was just an expensive powder (over 15$) - mind that I got it at a sale for about 4$ so nothing lost.

- ELF Essential eyelid primer - This was / is (as I got a bunch of backups) my everyday eyelid primer. For what I need on a day to day basis it's great. I would repurchase it.

- ELF Essential liquid liner in black - this was horrendous. It wasn't opaque neither black enough, the brush was just awefull. I throw it away 98% full. Maybe I just got a bad batch but it was horrible.

- Avon brow crayon in medium brown - This is my go-to eyebrow crayon, got lots of backups.

- Avon makeup setting spray - This is my go-to prep & setting spray. They changed the design(label) recently but it's exactly the same stuff inside (same ingredients).

Skin care:
- Tesco Refreshing Toner - Nothing special about it, it was a nice toner, cleaned great. I bought it in Czech Republic so if I'll want to repurchase it I have to go to Hungary as over here Tesco doesn't have stores.
- Avon Nutra Effects Restoring Cleansing Milk - Just a makeup remover with a nice pump. Nothing out of this world. Being more as a cream it was hydrating. I'm on the fence with this one as I usually use the Sephora makeup remover gel so dunno if I'll repurchase it or not.. maybe..
- Avene Eau Thermale - Well.. this is just a fancy mineral cleaning water in my opinion. It was nice don't get me wrong.. but it's just thermal water in a can.. being in a place that was known in Europe for it's thermal waters we still have a bunch of companies that do the same thing just a lot cheaper so no need to pay for the brand. I haven't seen an enormous difference on my sensitive skin. It was nice, don't get me wrong, it's just that I found other brands that do the same thing.

Random products:


- Dove liquid hair conditioner - I swear by this product. I have tones of backups (different colors - they are supposed to be for different things) - but they work the same. It's just a great liquid conditioner. After I wash my hair I let it dry a bit, or towel dry it and then I spray this on and let it air dry. It keeps my hair silky smooth.


- Sanex deodorant - It was a big fuss about this one some time ago and I'll be hones, don't know why. I just went back to my Adidas stick one.
- Cien Nail Polish Remover - This is Lidl's brand, it's a great nail polish remover that comes in a pump like container. Since I found it I haven't bought a different nail polish remover except for when I was abroad and didn't had a Lidl around.


Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts