Sephora full face sweet look

Hi sweetie,

I played around with the new 10h Perfection Foundation from Sephora and I thought I now do an almost full face using Sephora products (I'm missing a few items). And here's what I've done, I ended up with a rosie-brown eye look:


Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;
- ELF brow kit.

Eyes:
-Sephora 120 Color Festival Palette (eyeshadows, eye liners);
- W7 mascara.

Face:
- Sephora 10h Perfection Foundation;
- Sephora powder foundation;
- Sephora 120 Color Festival Palette (blush);

Lips:
- Sephora 120 Color Festival Palette (lip gloss).


Foundation review: I'm in a way impressed with the coverage of the foundation, it did stay on my face for a good 8h (mind that I have oily and acne prone skin). The downside is the fact that after about 1 hour it got oily on my T zone so I had to touch up with face powder or blotting paper to take the oil away. Except that it's a nice foundation, light on the face.. I'm going to try the powder under foundation technique to see if it'll be the same or help out in a way. But either way it's a great everyday foundation that I think it's awesome for normal or normal to dry skin.. Even for oily skin if you remember to blot or touch up from time to time.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts