Peaches and Cream eyelook

Hi there,

I was curious to recreate the look on the cards that you get with eyeshadow palettes. I've used the peaches and cream look from the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette, but with a bit of a twist.

Here's how it came out:



Things I've used:
- Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;
- ELF brow powder;
- W7 brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Elizabeth mott Thank me later eyeshadow primer;
- Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette, shades: peaches 'n cream, caramelized, georgia.
- Sephora Rock in Brazil black eyeliner;
- Avon Mark waterproof mascara;
- Cupio false lahes. 

Face:
- Avon Mark prep+prime spray;
-Sephora 10h wear foundation;
- Essence Stay all Day foundation;
- Essence matte face powder;
- Essence matte bronzer;
- ELF HD blush;
- Avon Mark Prep+prime spray.

Lips:
- Tarte LipSurgence in Wonder;
- Lipcote lip seal.


I've made this look for a friend's wedding ceremony and I really like how it turned out.

Lots of love,
Andreea 


Comments

Popular Posts