Ipsy July "Over Easy" bag 2017

Hi there,

This month's bag is soo cute :


They introduced the Ipsy mascot which name is Gudetama..

- Hanalei - Lip treatment in Rose:

I've got this lip treatment before in an Ipsy bag, it was the normal one.. I still have it as I've used it about 2-3 times. I'm not that big of a fan of lip treatments but this one is quite nice. I got a travel size, the full size one retails for: 20$ on their website  Hanalei lip treatment. You get a 20% off if you use the code Ipsyrose at checkout.

- IBY Beauty - Crease brush:

I love this brush, it's great for using in the crease, or blending, for applying a brow bone eyeshadow. It's just great for so many things. It's a full size brush, it retails for: 12$ on their website crease brush. You get a 50% off any purchase if you use Ipsy0717 code at checkout.

- Pacifica - Island life eyeshadow palette:

It's great travel size palette for everyday looks (even party looks too). It is pigmented, has a bit of a fall out but it's an overall good eyeshadow palette. I think it's a collab with Ipsy as I couldn't find this shade combination on their website. You can find all sorts of makeup on their webiste : Pacifica Beauty .


- Eyeko  - skinny liquid liner in black:


I really like the felt tip of this liner, it's a true black and it's opaque, it dries fast and lasts a long time on the lids. I got a travel size one, the full size retails for 22$ on their webiste Eyeko Skinny liner.



- Too Faced - Better then Sex Mascara:



I don't think this mascara needs too much of an introduction.. it's a cult favorite. It's just great, I just love it, I really like the wand style. I got a travel size, this retails for 12$ on their webiste : travel size mascara. The full size one retails for 23$, you can find it here: better then sex mascara full size.

Overall it was a good bag, I'm really happy for the mascara and for the eyeliner, love the brush.. as for the other two items I can live without them :)

Hope you fond this post useful ^_^,

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts