Sephora mini haul

Hi there,

I needed a new everyday foundation for my daily routine before heading to work so I dropped by Sephora to buy one.

Here's what I bought:

- Sephora 10h Wear Perfection Foundation in 23-clair/light natural beige:


It drawn me the fact that it's oil free and I was curious to see if it would really hold up for 10 hours ^_^. I played around with it so a more in depth review will be up next. What I can say is that it has medium to high coverage that is buildable and that it's paraben free. I bought the full size item (25ml/.84 fl.oz) - a bit less than the normal size foundations usually have and paid for it about 12$ (I had a discount). You can purchase it for 20$ (it's price without discount) here 10h Perfection Foundation.

I received as sample size:

- Too Cool for School - Egg mellow cream:


My face is quite picky.. so I tend to keep myself away from testing out bunch of new creams, serums, toners etc. as my face reacts quickly to them. I was curious about this brand so I tested one of the sachets.. It's supposed to be an all-in-one firming moisturizer that suits every skin type so I tested it out.  I was quite impressed with it, I liked the consistency and the fact that it felt light on the skin but moisturizing on the same time. It has collagen in it and it's free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.  It has both egg yolk and egg white extract (thus the name doohh.. ^_^) it works as a serum, face cream, eye cream even as a sleep over mask. I am considering purchasing the full size as my face seemed to get along with it well :). The full size item costs 36$  for 50ml/1.76 fl.oz. of cream and you can get it here: Egg Mellow Cream .

- Dior Addiction Eau Fraiche:


I love this perfume sample sizes as I usually carry them around in my tiny makeup purse I have in my bag. This has a fresh sweet scent that's great for summer :). Here's the description of it:
Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, Freesia, Lily of the Valley, Lotus Flower, Pineapple, Watermelon, Grenadine, Sandalwood, White Musk. 
Style:Flirty. Optimistic. Surprising.  
The full size retails for 78$ for 50ml. / 1.7 fl.oz. and you can buy it here Dior Addict Eau Fraiche



Well this concludes this mini haul,

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts