June Ipsy "Volume up" bag 2017

Hi there,

I know it's way way too late but I was on holiday with limited access to internet and couldn't write to post :(

Here's my June Ipsy glam bag :

- Make Up For Ever - Aqua XL eye pencil in M-10 Matte black:

This is the item I was really hoping on receiving when I saw the sneak peak :). It's a long lasting, glides on like butter. I just love it. It retails for 21$ and you can find it here: MUFE Aqua XL eye pencil .

- NYX - Whipped lip and cheek souffle in Cocoa Bean: 

This is great for having in the purse while travelling or on your everyday purse. It's a versatile nude-brown color the can be used on your lips, eyelids and even cheeks. It has a mousse consistency. I love it on the lips to be honest. It retails for 6$ (it's currently on sale for 4,20$), you'll find it here: NYX lip and cheek souffle . 


  - Peek Beauty - Multiuse black primer: 

 
Well this is a first, I never heard or had a black primer before. I was scared of it at first but it's not near as pigmented as it looks in the pan ^_^. It's a tiny pan.. and on my lids (which are oily) looks strange. I wasn't impressed with it at first but I'll give it a couple of chances before giving it away. The company says that it can be used as a lip primer too.. Full size retails for 22$ and you can find it here: Peek Beauty black eye primer. 

- Luna by Luna Cosmetics - eyeshadow in Jace:
This is a lovely crease color or a soft over the lid for a subtle look.  The company didn't test it on animals so that's a plus :P. The eyeshadow retails for 15$ and you can find it here: Luna by Luna - Jace eyeshadow.

 - Hey Honey - Uncover Detoxifying Mud Mask:
I really liked this mask. Mud it usually targeted for oily skin so my face loved it. It didn't break me out it worked just great. It has tones of good stuff like dead sea black mud, honeysuckle, aloe and propolis. I got a decent travel size (0.5oz. - 15ml) the full size one retails for 54$ and you'll find it here: Hey Honey Uncover mud maks .

Well overall I was pleased with this month's bag. I loved he MUFE eye liner and the face ask. The eyeshadow will become my go-to crease color and it goes great with the NYX lip and cheek souffle.

This completes this post, hope you found it useful :)

Lots of love,
Andreea 


Comments

Popular Posts