Another Avon haul

Hi lovely,

I'm back :) I was on holiday with limited access to the internet.

It does seem I get one of these frequently.. but I just can't help myself ^_^.

Here's what I got this time:

- A bunch of makeup brushes:


Blending, Foundation(stippling), Kabuki, Blush(Powder) and Concealer brush.
I got a few years ago the old style of makeup brushes from Avon and they performed admirably. So when I saw they launched new ones I though I should give them a go. As you can see from the picture the blending, stippling and powder ones I've already used as their a bit dirty...oops.. they're on their way to be washed tomorrow. Overall; they are soft they do what they say and if you're on the budget, just starting in makeup or simply don't want to pay a ton of money on brushes these are a good alternative.

- Mark. Magix Prep and Set Spray:


This one is meant to be use as a primer and setting spray. To be hones I still had a backup from they're old setting spray and the ingredients are exactly the same, so they just repacked it and changed the label. Nevertheless the old one is my go to setting spray for everyday at the office so I stocked up on the new one too - I have about 4 bottles ^_^. It does what it says - a couple of days ago was the first time I used the old one as a primer and setting spray (as they have the same ingredients) and it's doing its job just fine. To be honest for the price (2 euros/3$) thinking you get 125 ml (4.22 fl.oz) of product is not bad at all.


- True Colour - Perfectly Matte lipstick in shade "Pure Peach":


I'll be honest, I didn't gave much on this lipstick when I ordered it. I just thought it's going to be like their old lipsticks that will wear off in about 2 hours. But this impressed me, it did dry matte ( in a few minutes) and it lasted a good 5 hours on the lips without fading. It's a good product for 5 euros (4$) in my opinion.

Disclaimer: I'm not paid in any way shape or form by Avon to review their products. I know I made a bunch of Avon reviews lately but they were all products purchased with my own money and the reviews were made my by own opinion. They were not influenced in any way.  Too, products that I may like or dislike don't mean are good or bad for you too.. these are my own thoughts of how they perform for me.


Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts