Violet mood eye makeup

Hi sweetie,

This was the mood I was in today:


I was playing around with the violet - mauve shades I got from Kiko this morning and this is what I quickly came up with.

Items I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Kiko eyebrow marker;

Eyes:
- ELF eyelid primer;
- Kiko Infinity eyeshadows shades 252, 253, 405;
- Kiko Signature eyemarker;
- Kiko Ultra Tech Mascara.

Face:
- Farmec face cream(as primer);
- Kiko Universal Fit foundation;
- Kiko Full Coverage Concealer;
- Essence face powder;
- Kiko Rebel Bouncy blush.

Lips:
- Avon Luxe lipstick.


It didn't take long to make, I was just curious how the mauve shades looked on the lids as the swatches appear to look really nice. They are creamy but I need to find the right brush to use them with as the brush I used didn't pick up the color much and I has to pack it on.

Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts