May Ipsy "Summer Friday" bag 2017

Hi there,

Here's this month's bag... it's fun, bubbly and waterproof ^_^:


- Peek Cosmetics blush in A-Boo:
It's a really nice cream to powder blush, great peachy shade. It's long lasting of the face; at least on my skin. I couldn't found the exact shade on their website. A full size one retails for 22$; they have an offer of 4 mini shades for 25$ over here: Peek Cosmetics blush .

- Jelly Pong Pong Supercharged eyeshadow:

It's a really nice, everyday shade. It has no mineral oils in it and it's Vegan and has no parabens. I got the full size which retails for almost 28$ which is quite expensive in my opinion. You can find it here: Jelly Pong Pong Supercharged.

- Mellow Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in "Nude":


I got the full size of this lipstick. I love it, it's really creamy and high pigmented, stays on my lips for a decent amount of time. It retails for 13$ on their website: Mellow Matte lipstick in "Nude" .

- Urban Decay Afterglow 8 hour highlighter in "Sin":
I love it!!! I got a sample size but I'm in love with it. it's just awesome, long lasting on the face and the sheen it's just gorgeous. The full size one retails for 26$, you can find it here: UD Afterglow in Sin


- Luxie x Ipsy Foundation Brush no.660:
This is a limited edition brush made for Ipsy.. I'm rally happy I received it it's really nice, soft, it doesn't shade. It's a full size brush and it retails for 23$, you can find it over here: Luxie x Ipsy Foundation brush .

I used my points from reviewing each months bag and items to redeem:

- Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup to Go shade 2N1-Deesert Beige:



I redeemed the full size compact using 750 points. I'm really happy I did it, I love the staying power, coverage and most of all the fact that it's great for throwing it in the purse on the go. Full size retails for 45$ on their website: Estee Lauder Double Wear compact 2N1 .

Well this concludes this month's post. I loved this bag, I got 3 full size items that overall are way over the monthly subscription.

If this made up your mind you can subscribe at Ipsy by following this link: Ipsy Subscription for 10$/month .

Lots of love,
Andreea



Comments

Popular Posts