Douglas haul

Hi,

I bought a few stuff from Douglas as I wanted to test them out. Douglas is a German store similar to Sephora. They carry a lot of known brands that you can find at Sephora or Drugstore and brand of their own.

Here are the items I got:



I'll start with the liquid beautycleanser:


I got this on a clearance, I only paid around 8 euros (9$) for it. The size of it 90 ml/3.0 fl.oz.
This is made by the same company that makes the beautyblender, it's a cleanser (shampoo) for the beautyblender and for makeup brushes too. I haven't tried it yet as I still have a bit from my Sephora brush shampoo then I'll get to use this one. It has a thick consistency, it may look like a little goes a long way.

- Artdeco - Eyeshadow base:


This is a cream eyeshadow base; it easy to use, blendable. You can see from the picture the comparison of an eyeshadow used on top of this base (the top one) and one applied to the skin as it is. It does make the colors pop a bit; it has a tiny sheen to it. I paid for this tiny pot (it has 5ml / 0.16 fl.oz) about 7 euros (8$).

- Estee Lauder Doublewear Stay-In Place foundation - shade 3C2 Pebble:


I only had this foundation once in a tiny pot as a sample. Since I found it on their website at clearance I couldn't leave it there. Even though the shade is my summer shade I just couldn't leave it in the store :). This is the well known Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation that everyone knows and raved about in it's good old launching days - now it's a staple. I got the shade 3C2 Pebble as it was the only one they had in this size and on sale. I just said myself that if it'll be way way too dark I'll use it for contouring. 

Overall I love the foundation, it has medium coverage but it's buildable (I used a brush testing it out). I love that even if it's a tiny bottle (it has 15 ml/0.5 fl.oz - half of the full size one) it does look like a miniature of the full size bottle. I paid for it around 12 euros (13$) mind that over here the full size bottle retails for 40 euros (41-42$) at Sephora or Douglas. So if this shade matches you it would be a lot cheaper if you would by more small size ones (and probably still get a bit more product overall) ^_^.


Well that's all for today, hope you like this post and find it useful :)

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts