Kiko Milano lips haul

Hi there,

This is the last post out of the huge Kiko Haul.

It contains 2 lipsticks:



- Deco Delight lipstick in 04-Passion Daiquiri:



I was drawn by the looks of this lipstick. I loved how those tiny dots looked on it. It's a smooth, hydrating lipstick. The shade is a bit sheer but it's great for everyday.

- Ultra Glossy Stylo:



Top to bottom: 801 - latte; 820 - Heavenly.

These are more like lip glosses in lipstick form. When I first saw the blue one I thought it's going to be a like crazy blue color and I wondered how that's going to look but the formula is smooth, hydrating and the coverage is really sheer but buildable.


Hope you liked this huge haul and that you find it useful,

Disclaimer: I know I hauled a lot of Kiko suff lately and I want to let you guys know that all of them were purchased with my own money. I don't get sent PR stuff at all, from no brand what so ever so all the items on this blog so far were purchased by me.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts