Avon Cosmetics haul

Hiya,

I haven't done an Avon haul in ages... I haven't bought anything from them in ages though :D. My everyday eyebrow pencil is running out so I placed a new order.

Here's what I got:


- Brow pencil in medium brown:



I restocked on my everyday brow pencil, I bought 3 of them lol... It's the pencil I use literally everyday. Its doing it's job, it's affordable; it doesn't smudge so it's great.

- Nailwear pro+ nail varnish in "Tender":


This one I received as a gift, it's a nice nude borderline grey shade. I have other shades from this range and they stay on the nails for a solid 7 days.

- Travel size collapsible mirror:




I love it when I saw it, it's a medium size mirror that's collapsible and it's really travel friendly. It has its own fixing system so you only need a flat surface to lay it on. I really like it.

- Senses Harmony bath cream:


I love the scent of lilies of the valley. That's the main point I purchased it for. It's a cream formula it has an apple scent too, it smells nice, it's a huge bottle and has a pump and it was around 6$.  

- Life Eau de Perfume feat. Kenzo:




This perfume was made in collaboration with Kenzo Takada. It's a floral woody scent, it's a blend of waterlily, violets and iris flower. It stays on the skin a long time. 
The top notes are: citruses, white tea, waterlily and red apple. Middle notes are: violets, peony and Japanese cherry blossom. Base notes are: Iris, Patchouli and ambrette (musk mallow) - this according to fragrantica.com. I just know I really love the scent. I paid for this around 15$.

This concludes this post,

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts