April Ipsy "Side Show" 2017

Hi there,

Here's how this month's bag looks like:

It's kind of cute :)


 These are the items I got in my April's bag. For some of them I'm really happy, some are a miss for me but hey.. you can't get only things you want ^_^.

- Skin&Co Roma - Truffle Therapy Face Toner:
It has a lot of good and expensive ingredients in it like truffle, calendula, rose and rosemary extracts. To be honest it's just a face toner for me, it didn't do anything extraordinary. It's great for throwing in the bag, it may last you about 2-3 uses if your travelling with it. I got a sample size; full size retails for 27$ on their webiste: https://skinandcoroma.com/collections/cleansers-scrubs/products/truffle-therapy-face-toner.

 -  Adesse New York - Cupuacu butter lip balm:
Just another lip balm.. Ipsy sends me one almost every other month so I'm set with lip balms for ages; even though I don't quite use them...It has Cupuacu butter, some Amazonian ingredient that's making quite a fuzz lately.
This is a full size item and it retails for 24$ on their webiste: https://adesseny.com/en/bewitched-collection-fall-winter-2016/150-cupuacu-butter-lip-balm.html.

- Hikari Cream Pigment Eyeshadow in "Honey Dew":
This has a really nice shade, it's great for all over the lid or just in the center of the lid for a pop of color. It can be used as a highlighter too if you want to. The compact is removable and it can be placed in a metallic magnetic palette (like a Z-Palette or one of those MUFE palettes).
The full size retails for 13$ on their website: http://www.hikaricosmetics.com/shop/cream-pigment-eyeshadow/

- Ofra Cosmetics blush in "Peach":
I love the shade of this blush, it's just great on my skin tone. It's lovely for Spring/Summer. I just love it. I placed it on my MUFE magnetic Palette.
It retails for 12$ on their website - I couldn't find this exact shade but the rest of them retails for that.

- ColourPop - Creme gel pencil in "Best O":
I've saved the best for last. This was the item I requested by sending an e-mail to Ipsy Care. I really wanted a Colour Pop item. When I sent them the e-mail the black shade was not an option - it was introduced later - but I'm glad in a way that it wasn't cause I would've been drawn to that one as wouldn't considered other shades.
Best O is a lovely burgundy shade. It can be wore on the waterline, under the bottom lash line or as a regular eye liner. It's just really versatile. It's really buttery and it glides on heavenly.
It's a full size product and it retails for 5$ on their website : https://colourpop.com/collections/brush-eyeliner/products/best-o-liner

Well this concludes this months glam bag. Overall I'm happy with it. I can live without that toner and lip balm but I can't complain; the full sizes products alone that I got go way over the price of the bag so I'm happy with everything I got :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts