Kiko Milano eyebrow products haul

Hi there,

I only bought 2 eyebrow products, here they are:

- Eyebrow marker:


The shade is 01-Brunettes and black haired women. To be honest I was curious how a marker type would perform for the brows and I must say that I really like it. The only downside of it is the fact that you need to get use to keep it upside down when you fill the brow is so the liquid inside feeds the felt tip. But other than that it staid on, didn't smudge so I'm happy with it.

- Eyebrow sculpt automatic pencil:



This one looks a lot like the Anastasia and Benefit one. It has a flat edge so it makes the filling in easier. For me it's a bit too big so I need to keep it on an angle otherwise I end up with incredibly bushy eyebrows :) but it does it's job :).

Have you tried any Kiko eyebrow products? Did you like them?

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts