Sephora haul

Hi there sweetie pie,

Since my birthday is near I went to Sephora and done a little bit of damage ^_^,

I bought:

- Make Up For Ever Artistic Palette:


This was a Holiday limited edition Palette and  I still found it in store so I couldn't leave it there :). The shades feel like butter, they are quite pigmented but to my disappointment the sparkly/shimmery ones have a ton of fallout.. I tries to put them on with a natural bristle brush and some of the shades just don't pick up. I'll play around more with it, hopefully I'll change my mind as of now I'll give it an 8 out of 10. I paid for it around 50$.

- Urban Decay Peach eyeshadow palette: 


Well, you can smell the peach scent from the outside box :). The shades are like butter, they are quite pigmented. I haven't played around with it much (since I just got it) but I'm planning to use it quite a lot as it has the shades that can be easily used on a day time look and night time too. Overall I'll give it a 9 out of 10. I paid for it around 50$.

- Sephora Lotus face mask and green tea eye mask:


I received these 2 masks as a Birthday gift from Sephora. I haven't tried them out yet so I can't tell much about them. I hope they will be alright. I have't used sheet face masks before so that's gonna be interesting ;).

- Lancome "La Vie est Belle" perfume and "Tient idole ultra wear" foundation in 03 Beige Diaphane:


I received these 2 as samples. The perfume sample I love, I had that perfume in the past and I totally love the scent of it. I'm planning to keep the sample in my purse :). As for the foundation I haven't tried it yet..

This concludes this haul, I am really looking forward in playing around more with them so you'll see a bunch of looks using those eyeshadow palettes.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts