February Ipsy "Much love" 2017

Hello gorgeous,

Here's my Ipsy bag for February ^_^;

The bag is alright... I pictured something else for a February bag but it's nice.. :)


- Befine food skin care  - gentle cleanser:

It's a completely vegan cleansing product. They say it's full of good stuff like rice, oats, mint. It's paraben free. Well... for me it's just a cleanser.. nothing outstanding.. It's a travel size product, full size retails for 10$.

-  BellaPierre Volume lash waterproof mascara:
How much can one say about a mascara.. the wand is alright, the formula works. I love that is waterproof and it doesn't smudge. It's a full size item and retails for about 14$ ( I found several prices).

- Seraphine Botanicals Lumitude in Primrose:

When I read the name of the shade it took me back to the Hunger Games :). It's a really nice subtle highligher; it's waterbase - it contains 74% water. It does have primrose oil in it. It can be easily used on the inner corners of the eyes, brow bone, cupid's bow. I really like it. I received a sample size, full size retails for 24$
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Ripe Berry:



I love everything about it.. it's smooth, the shade is really nice.Can be easily used both on day and night time it's really versatile. It's a full size product and it retails for 6$ (currently on sale for 3.60$ on their website).

- Luxie Rose Gold Blush Brush 514:

This is the item I'm the happiest about. I love it. My first Luxie brush I got in one of my Ipsy bags and I fall in love with the brand ever since. It's a full size item and retails for 18$. This brush alone retails more than the monthly subscription for the Ipsy Bag.

  
I'm really happy for the brush, that's the item that I really loved from this month's bag. The lipstick is nice too.. as for the  rest of them.. I can live without them :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts