Farmec Cosmetics haul

Hi sweetie pie,

I bought a bunch of Farmec Cosmetics stuff, this is a Romanian brand famous for the Gerovital branch of products.

I bought 2 makeup remover milks and a complete acne fighting set (active cream, purifying cleansing gel and toner); here is how everything looks plus a Clay Water that I forgot to put in the picture but you will find it below ^_^:


I'll start with the makeup removers:


I've got one for normal skin with Calendula extract:


It's a cream based makeup remover/cleanser; it's mild on the face; takes the makeup off flawlessly. Apart from removing the makeup it hydrates the skin having a mix of Calendula oil and Cocoa butter. The product is paraben free. I paid for this one around 1,5$.

The second one I got is for dry skin with Argan Oil extract:


Just as the Calendula Oil one this takes the makeup off but hydrates the skin even more thanks to the Argan Oil which is known to be a great product for skin, hair and in some parts of the world they use it in meal preparation (though it's not the cosmetics type one). Just as the other one I mentioned above it's paraben free. I paid for this item around 1,5$.

Since I've tried a lot of products for acne prone skin I though I should give a chance the these products too.. I mean I didn't pay a crap tone on them and I've heard great reviews of the brand in general.

The whole range looks like this:


- I'll start with the Purifying Cleansing gel:


This is supposed to be the first item you should use in the range to properly clean the face before putting anything else on as a treatment.
It takes away the impurities and excess of sebum without drying out the skin. It has lactic acid in it to hydrate the skin and clean the pores.
It doesn't have an unpleasant or overpowering smell, it's bearable and subtle. On my face I felt it doing as they state, it cleaned my face without drying it out or making it feel strange. I paid for this product around 4$.

- Face tonic:


After you cleanse your face you should use a face tonic to hydrate the skin after it's been cleaned. This is a nice product to do that, just as the cleanser it has lactic acid in it to help re-hydrate the skin. It has Boswellia Serrata extract too which is an anti inflammatory natural remedy. I paid for this product around 3,5$.

- Purifying Sebum Control Cream:


Well out of the whole range I love this one, after I finish cleaning my face I use this cream and on my skin it does work great. It keeps my skin matte for a long time, helps control my sebum. I began using it as a face primer and it's just great. I paid for this around 3,5$.

- Tonifying, Remineralising Clay Water:

First of all sorry for the blurry picture :(. This is a clay water toner great for sensitive skin, it has 100% clay water, Goji Berry extract. Clay water deeply tonifies and moisturize, decongests and soothes sensitive skin. It has a spray pump so you can either spray it directly to your face or use a cotton pad/disk (I prefer the pad) and wipe it all over the face. It takes away any leftover bit of makeup or impurities. It has a nice subtle scent. I paid for this product around 5$.


Well this concludes this haul, I hope you found it useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea





Comments

Popular Posts