Rose Makeup look

Hi sweetie,

I was trying to declutter my makeup stash and I come across some products I haven't used for ages and before I wanted to give them away or throw them away I tried them again.

Here's the look I came up with:


I know it may look a lot like looks I've done lately but I just ended up with this look, I wasn't planning initially to do this look.. I began playing with purple shadow :)).

Items I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;
- ELF brow kit;
- W7 brow mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF Essential eyelid primer;
- Avon eyeshadows (purple, light brown, dark brown, pink, shimmering white) - I got them from singles and some pallets I own for centuries.. 
- ELF cream eyeliner;
- Sleek mascara.

Face:
- Farmec Acne Fighting face cream;
- MUFE HD Foundation;
- Mayeblline Fit me Concealer;
- MUFE HD powder;
- Essence matte bronzer;
- MAC blush;
- ELF highlighter;
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Revlon lipstick.

I'm so sorry I didn't mention shades or names but on a lot of them it's just rubbed off... I have them for ages and I'm planning to do a declutter post.. probably divided into categories cause I have a bunch of them..

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts