January Ipsy "Metropolis" 2017

Hi there,

Another year has come and gone.. here's the new Ipsy from the beginning of the year ^_^:


I loooooveee the design of this month's bag.. that's all I'm gonna say :D

Here are the items I got:

- Manna Kadar Beauty - Paradise Blush:

It's the first item I ever owned / got from Manna Kadar and it's alright. It's a great bush for everyday use. This is full size and it costs 19$ on Manna Kadar's website.

- Clinique "Take the day off" - makeup remover:
It's great travel size makeup remover. It's nothing out of this world. It's just awesome for throwing it into the everyday makeup bag if you ever need to take your makeup off quick. This is a sample size, the full size costs 19$ on their website.


- Temptu - Base smooth and matte primer:

Well... this is tiny.. just as the makeup remover it's great for having in the everyday makeup purse just in case.. or if you are travelling, being a small size it's easy to throw it into any bag. It's good, it mattified my face and it kept the makeup in place so no complains about that :).  This obviously is a sample size, full size costs 35$ on their website.

- Trust Fund Beauty - Method to Madness Lipgloss:

I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses so I'm happy it's a sample size ... hi hi... it's alright I guess for a lipgloss.. I don't quite use them so.. As far as I'm aware this shade is a limited edition, made in collaboration with Ipsy. It costs 22$ on their website (I suppose for the full size).

- The Balm - Bahama Mamma bronzer, shadow and contour powder:
This one is really nice cause it's really versatile. I got a sample/travel size, the full size product retails for 20$ on The Balm's website.

Well this month I only got 1 full size and 4 sample size items. If we take into consideration only the price for the full size item it pays for this month's subscription :)

You can subscribe to ipsy by following this link : https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=tt1bz

Hope you found this post useful, have you tried any of the items I got in this month's ipsy bag?

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts