New Year Party look

Hiya,

This is the look I created today for the new year party I'm going to. I'm so guttered that when I finished the look I didn't have natural light anymore and the pictures don't do justice at all :(.

Well, here it is:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;
- ELF brow kit;
- Benefit gimme brow mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced eyelid primer;
- MAC "Amber times nine" eyeshadow palette;
- Too Faced eyeshadow in "vixen";
- ELF cream liner;
- ELF falsies,

Face:
- MUFE face primer;
- MUFE HD and Matte Velvet + foundations;
- It Cosmetics "bye bye undereye" concealer;
- MUFE HD translucent powder;
- Stila Angel Light Face Powder;
- MAC Pro Longwear blush in "Rosy Outlook";
- MUFE Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Bare Minerals Gen Nude liquid lipstick.

It's not much but it's really nice for a night out.

I wish you all the best in this new year ahead of us ^_^.

Lots of love,
Andreea 


Comments

Popular Posts