December Ipsy "Carpe P.M." 2016

Hi sweetie,

I finally got my hands on this month Ipsy bag. I'm not crazy about it :(.. when I finally got a really nice bag (November).. i ended up with another lip balm.. arrrghhhh...

Well anyways, here's the bag ^_^:

The design of the bag itself is really nice; it can substitute as a going out clutch bag :)
It has like a plush material; it's really nice.

- Hikari Cosmetics Felt tip liquid eyeliner in Iris:

I looooveee the shade :D. It's a really nice eyeliner and it's really easy to work with.
It's a full size product and it retails for 15$ on their website.
I have a shimmer bronzer and a cream pigment eyeshadow from them and I'm pleased with both of them. It didn't know me off my feet but they're good quality.


- Ofra Cosmetics eyeshadow/highlighter in Bliss:

It's a really nice shade it can be easily used as an eyeshadow in the center of the lid for a boost of shimmer/shine or as a highlighter on face/inner corners of the eyes/brow bone.
it's a refill and retails for 10$ on their website.

- Jersey Shore Cosmetics - Peppermint Moisture Rich Hydrating Balm:

This one has a long ass name for just a balm.. a normal, peppermint lip balm.. it's organic with tones of natural waxes and ingredients but it's just a balm.. something that it seems that Ipsy sends me every other month even though I haven't signed up for them as I don't use them...
it retails for 10$.. quite expensive for a balm in my opinion. 

- City Color Cosmetics - matte blush in fresh melon, blackberry and guava:

This is the 2nd item I have from them (I have the highlight trio palette - from ipsy too).. it's nice for an everyday use. It's nothing out of this world, it has a really cheap packaging but you can't complain when you pay about 6$ for it and the actual blushes are quite decent.
I couldn't find the retail price for it on their website but the highlight palette retails for 5,99$ so I suppose it's in the same neighborhood.

- Tarte Deluxe Maracuja Oil:
This is the last item in this month's bag.. saving the best for last.. it's just great.. even though I have an oily face it does miracles on it. It's a sample size (7ml) the travel size one (0.5oz. /15 ml) retails for 15$ at Sephora.com.

Cupon codes:
Hikari Cosmetics (30% off + free gift with purchase): Hikari30 (valid on hikaricosmetics.com);
Ofra Cosmetics (30% off sitewide): Ipsy30 (valid on ofracosmetics.com);
Jersey Shore Cosmetics (20% off sitewide): ipsy20 (valid on jerseyshoresun.com);
City Color Cosmetics (50% off be matte blush and be matte bronzer): IPSYBeMatte (valid on citycolorcosmetics.com);
Tarte Cosmetics (20% off any purchase): ipsydec (valid on tarte.com).


Overall value of this month's bag if around 45$. not bad when you pay 10$/month for subscription.

If this made you want to subscribe to ipsy just click this link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=tt1bz   - it will take you straight to their webiste,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts