Trying out the Kiko Milano products :)

Hello sweetie,

I got to play around with the new makeup I bought from Kiko Milano and here's the look I came up with:


I really don't know what's up with my camera lately.. all the pictures turn up way to bright :(.

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- ELF brow kit in medium;
- W7 brow mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF Essential Eyelid primer;
- Kiko Milano eyeshadows in 200, 213, 254, 256;
- Kiko Milano Signature eyeliner;
- Kiko Milano Ultra Tech Mascara;
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes kohl crayon.

Face:
- ELF Studio Face primer;
- Kiko Milano Full Protection Stick Foundation in 02 and 03;
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer;
- Oriflame Cosmetics translucent face powder;
- Essence matte bronzer;
- Kiko Milano Rebel Bouncy blush.

Lips:
- Avon nude lip liner;
- Essence nude lip gloss.


I'm really happy with how the look turned out in real life; the staying power of the products is really good; my T zone turned greasy after about 4 hours but that's kind of normal to my oily skin no matter the foundation I put on..

Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts