November Ipsy "Rockstarlet" 2016

Hello sweetie,

Here is this month's Ipsy bag:


The glam bag:
I really like this month's design, it seams Ipsy is getting better and better at their bag designs.. <3

- Benefit - The Porefessional face primer:
I wanted to try it for some time but just couldn't decide if I ant to buy it or not... it's a really nice pore minimizing face primer. My face didn't react funny to it so that's a plus for me. I got a travel/sample size one(3ml / 0.10oz); the full size retails for 44$ (44 ml/1,5 fl.oz).

- Hey Honey - Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum:

This one has a long ass name ^_^. It has a lightweight and smooth consistency. It's full with good stuff like silk amino acids, aloe vera leaf juice, honeysuckle extract. I'm no big face of face serums and all sorts of masks and creams just cause my face is really sensitive and breaks out really quick. I gave it a try, it feels more like an oil then a serum but it's alright. It's a sample size one (10ml); full size retails for 41$ (30ml/1.0 fl.oz). So in the Ipsy bag you get 33,33% from the full size.

- Skone Cosmetics - Brow Wand Eyebrow Pencil in Chocolate:

I love the shape of it, it's really easy to use and work with. It's blendable and the pigmentation is just great as a bonus it has a spoolie brush too; it's a nice dupe for the Anastasia one. This is a full size item and it retails for 20$.

- The Balm Cosmetics - Mad Lash Mascara:

I think the wand/brush it's just crazy looking :) but it works. It's a nice black mascara; great for travelling or to have it in the purse. It's sample size, full size retails for 18$.

- Laqa&Co - B'lighter in Peacher's daughter:


Well... I have no idea what a B'lighter is... until I opened it; it's a cream pink highlighter. I'm not crazy about it just cause I'm too lazy to properly blend it into my skin, I like the powder ones a lot more. It's Paraben, Talc and Gluten free. This is full size and it retails for 22$.

Overall, this month it was a great bag; I'm pleased with all the items I got;

If you are not aware Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service for 10$/month. You get 4 to 6 beauty items of which at least 1 is full size.

You can follow this link and it will take you straight to their webiste:


Do you own any of these products I got in this month's bag?
Do you like them? I'd love to know your thoughts.

Lots of love,
Andreea



Comments

Popular Posts