Night Skin Care Regime

Hi there,

This is my night time skin care regime that I'm doing for about 1 year now and that works great on my face (it doesn't act funny at all so that's awesome for me).

Every night after I take my makeup off I use this products before I go to sleep:

- La Roche Posay - Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel:

This is a no soap, alcohol free and oil free gentle cleanser that reduces the excess oil while helping to prevent drying and as a bonus cleanse away all the impurities. 

It cleans my face and it leaves it feeling soft and smooth great for overnight beauty sleep :).

I purchased the large size that has 400 ml (13.52 fl.oz.) as it has a pump and it's great for keeping in the bathroom. You can find it in smaller sizes too; the 200 ml one (6.8 fl.oz) it retails for 14,99$ on Ulta.com.


 - Sudocrem - Antiseptic Healing Cream:



This is an antiseptic cream that is used a lot for babies so they don't get nappy rash. It has a tone of healing ingredients.

I've tried a lot of expensive overnight acne creams that didn't do much. I came across this cream and I initially bought a small travel size to give it a try. My face for a couple of months now really likes it. I lay a thin layer just before I go to sleep.

The 125 gr. retails for 2,99 pounds on Boots.com ( it's not available in USA but I'm sure you can find it on Amazon).


If in need for an overnight new zit aid this is the product I turn to:

- Lush - Grease Lightning:

This is a Tea Tree and Aloe Vera gel infused with thyme and rosemary. It does have other active ingredients that help dry the zit overnight.

I bought it last Christmas from the Lush Store in Budapest and I still have about half of it as you need just a tiny amount.

It  has 40 gr (1.5 fl.oz.) and it retails for 14,95 $ on their website.


This items helped my sensitive, acne prone, oily skin a lot.

I really hope you found this useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts