Morning Skin Care Regime

Hi there,

I've decided to share my skin care regime this week so the first post will be my morning skin care regime.

I have sensitive, adult acne prone skin. My skin has it's moods everything affects it; the weather outside, my period.. it's just moody.

I've been to a couple of dermatologists and all the creams they gave me had effect a couple of weeks then my skin got use to them and they didn't work anymore. Last treatment they gave me were pills.

I just chose after the first pack ran out that I won't take them anymore. I'm no fan of pills of any kind and if I feel good in my own skin I just need to embrace my flaws. 

If anyone has a problem seeing me without makeup that's their problem, I'm totally fine with it. It used to bother me and I used to be shamed going out without makeup when I was younger but it didn't affect me anymore. 

Anyways, enough of my babbling let's get to the products:

- Lush - Tea Tree Water 


This is a face toner that help clean you face; it has loads of good stuff like tea tree water, juniper berry water, grapefruit water. 

I use it before I start doing my makeup; or even if I don't plan to use makeup that day this is a statement in my regime. It cleans my face, it leaves it smooth. My face just loves it.

The large size 8.4 fl.oz (250 ml.) retails for 22.95$ on their website or the small one
 3.3 fl.oz (100 ml.) is 10.95$.

- La Roche Posay - Effaclar Duo


This is a dual action acne/mark treatment. It helps reduce the marks left my the blemishes and acne along with helping reduce them altogether.

It has all sorts of ingredients that ease the healing process.

I use this product for about 1 year now and I've seen massive improvements in my skin. I don't have as much blemishes as I used to and it does help heal them a lot quicker. 

This has 1.35 fl.oz (40 ml) and retails for  35,95$ on their US Website.

This is my morning skin care regime; the effaclar cream is great as a face primer for oily skin too. It leaves my skin matte and soft and holds the makeup great.

Hope you found it useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts