Dramatic Eye look

Hi gorgeous,

I felt dramatic today.. I don't know why cause it's damn gloomy outside but still.. what people do when they're bored ^_^.

Here is what I came up with:





I couldn't choose on one set of pictures so I put all 3 :)

Here is the list of the items I've used to create this look:

Eyebrows:
- Ofra Cosmetics brow pencil;
- Benefit Gimme brow gel;

Eyes:
- Elizabeth Mott "Thank me later" eyeshadow primer;
- Poeny Cosmetics Shadow Trio;
- Hikari Cosmetics cream pigment in "mink";
- Too Faced eyeshadow in "sexpresso";
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in "lounge";
- Trestique Mini Highlight stick in "Maldives Luminescent";
- City Color Highlight trio;
- Beauty for real eyeliner in "I-Line 24-7";
- Benefit Cosmetics Mr.Write now eyeliner in "Jac";
- It Cosmetics "Superhero" Mascara.

Face:
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Face Primer (the mattifying one);
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation shade "30";
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under eye concealer in "natural medium";
- Stila Angel Light Powder in shade "B";
- Bellapierre cosmetics Mineral blush in "Desert Rose";
- Hikari Cosmetics shimmer bronzer in "Radiate";
- City Color Highlight trio;
- Dirty Little Secret baked highlighter in "Bellisima";


Lips:
- Hanalei Lip Treatment;
- Tart Lipsurgence lip creme in "Wonder";
- Lipcote.


This is quite a huge list but I love how the look turned out; the pictures don't do justice to real life; it turned out really really nice.

Hope you like it;

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts