Sleek Makeup haul

Hiya,

I bought a couple of Sleek Makeup products and I thought I'll include all of them in one haul;

Here they are:


- New Skin Revive SPF15 Foundations:
      - Bamboo:

       - Calico:


It is really strange cause in the pictures they ended up looking way way way lighter than in real life; I bought them out guessing the shade and I ended up getting 1 shade that was too dark for me (the bamboo one) and 1 that was too light (calico). The good thing is that being the same type of foundations and the same formula I can combine the two and get my shade :). It has a light to medium coverage but it is buildable. The bad side of it is that on my face it does look cakey in about 2 hours no matter the powder I put on top. I have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin so it's quite a difficult type. 

I do think it's a nice foundation for someone with normal or dry skin; it's a lightweight formula so you don't feel like you have a ton of product on the face.

-  Bare Skin Foundation in White Rose:


This one has a medium coverage; it does stay on my face a little bit longer that the other one but I got the shade wrong too ^_^. I was horrible at guessing my shade that day (I bought everything on the same day and from the same store). The good thing is that they didn't cost much; about 3 pounds. 

Just as the other one the formula is lightweight; it is buildable;

- Base Duo Kit in Bamboo:


This is great for travelling; it's a compact cream foundation and powder. The Bamboo shade is the same as the one from the New Skin Foundation (over her you can see the shade that I see in real life of Bamboo). It's my tan shade so currently I use only the powder side of it as the foundation is way to dark. I could use it for contouring but I usually contour with matte powder not cream stuff.

They go together great (if only I would've got the correct shade)...

It's a medium coverage, easy to build if needed and it stays on about 4-5 hours before creasing on my face.

-  Magnitude Mascara in blue:


This is a 2 step mascara; the white part (step 1) is for lengthening and making the mascara stay longer and the navy side (step 2) is the mascara.

I tried to make it work as they say on the tube but for me it didn't work; I coated my lashes with the white part and then used the navy side but no matter how many coats of navy I put on top I could still see a lot of the white underneath.. I even tried with a different black mascara on top of the white stuff and the result was the same :(.

I guess I'll only use the navy mascara.


Let me know if you have tried any of the products mentioned above, if you liked them or not; if they work for you or not.

Lots of love,
Andreea 


Comments

Popular Posts