Eyebrows products haul

Hello gorgeous,

I'm going to talk about the eyebrow products I bought recently; 

Here they are:


- W7 "The Queen of the Brows" - Medium Deep:

I bought this one from T.J.Hughes as well; paying the same 0.99 pounds for it :). It's a fiber brow mascara. It does look grey in the pictures but it's a medium deep; great for a light brunette shade.

It does work really really nice; it keeps the hairs in place; shape them and color them at the same time; it's just lovely for everyday use;

(they have free worldwide delivery and have the other 2 shaded as well; light medium and brown).

This Company has a ton of products and they dupe everything ^_^. I only need to find a good foundation, face powder and blush from them and I'll do a full face look only with products from them... so ... that's in the making :).

- Benefit Gimme Brow - Light and Medium:

This is the light shade

This is the medium shade

When this one launched I wanted to give it a try to see if it's worth buying the full size of it;
It's a great product;  but probably I expected way too much of it. It didn't do wonders; at least not for me... don't get me wrong, it's great but it didn't knock me of my shoes, I wasn't over the moon about it. I'm happy I only got the travel/sample size it will go in my travel kit ;)


Well, this was today's post about the brows products I got;

Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts