Everyday high end makeup

Hiya,

I was just wondering through my makeup stash and I remembered I have a few high end makeup products (not many but still).

I used them to make this look (not all the items were high end as I don't own a high end version for brows and eyeliner):



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in dark;
- ELF brow kit in medium;
- Catrice clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced shadow insurance eyelid primer;
- Too Faced Natural eyes eye shadow palette;
- Make Up Forever Artist Palette Volume 1;
- Benefit They're real push up liner;
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes kohl crayon in black;
- Make Up Forever Mascara;

Face:
- Make Up Forever Mattifiyng primer;
- Make Up Forever HD Foundation;
- Stilla Angel Light Powder Foundation (used as a setting powder);
- MAC Pro Longwear blush in Rosy Outlook;
- MAC Fix Plus.

Lips:
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Poeny.


It ended up looking a lot nicer in real life.. I really need to change the camera as it's not doing justice at all...

Let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear therm;

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts