Makeup Revolution "New-Trals vs Neutrals" look

Hi there,

This is the last look created using the Makeup Revolution pallets:



Things I've used:
Eyebrow:
- Avon brow crayon in dark;
- Catrice clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF Essential line eye shadow primer;
- Makeup revolution eye shadow pallet in "New-trals vs Neutrals";
- Sephora black liner;
- Avon Big and Daring mascara;
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes kohl crayon in black.

Face:
- ELF studio face primer;
- ELF Acne fighting foundation in porcelain;
- Avon Ideal Flawelss face powder in light;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in St. Lucia;
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Makeup revolution liquid lipstick in what I believe.

I decided to do something more subtle and I just realized I've used the same liquid lipstick in all 3 looks. The other two I bought were way too bright for the looks I've done and I would have ended looking like a clown ^_^.

Hope you liked this mini-series, I would really appreciate your opinion about it;

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts